To be a leading brand and providing great customer experience doesn't happen by accident
The speed at which customer expectations are changing is only going to accelerate
Sustained success will be the result of continuously making decisions that are connected with your customers' expectations and that keep your brand promise
Continuously analysing and anticipating customer needs and intentionally designing and delivering differentiating customer experiences that keep the promise
You know your customer experience is critical to your company success, and you need a hand to gain buying and shape your strategy and roadmapread more
Accelerate: You want to fix a specific customer experience issue, accelerate and drive value realisationread more
Embed: You’re looking for help to make more impact and embed a customer centric cultureread more
Do you need to identify gaps in your organization to achieve optimal performance?
We thrive on making a meaningful difference, leaving things better than we found them for colleagues and customers.
We always share our experience, energy and learnings to speed up your journey and give you and your customers great value.
We’re open and honest and will share things as they are, holding up the mirror so you can get closer to customers and make informed decisions.
We’ll challenge you and support you to meet ambitious objectives. We’ll drive hard for results whilst recognising your heroes and creating a positive momentum for your customer experience programme.
Olivier provides through Paris-based CX-Impact, personalized advice and coaching support for leaders who want to start, accelerate or reboot their customer experience strategies.Read more
Balazs Szabo is one of those rare breeds with the combination of competencies and expertise in lean six sigma, customer experience and digital.Read more
Virginie runs all the events, training coordination and back-office functions at CX-impact. She is also the founder of V2M which provides Administrative and Human Resources support to medium size businesses.
Laurence is an expert in customer experience management and human-centred design. She runs X+M, a studio that helps old economy players, public administrations and territories to innovate through customer experience and human-centred service design.
You know your customer experience is critical to your company success, and you need a hand to shape and gain buy-in on your strategy and capability roadmap
- Create an alignment among your colleagues and leadership team around the desired experience, what makes your brand so unique (your North Star)
- identify what capabilities are already in-house, what's missing and how to fill the gap between current and target state.
- Identify your sources of customer insights and how to strengthen your set up so that all your colleagues can take better decisions, faster.
- Map your current customer journey and identify key areas of improvement and moment of truth that need redesign.
You are looking for help to improve your personal impact and embed a customer centric culture
- design and deploy roles, responsibilities, cross-functional governance, objectives and rewards for optimal colleague engagement and empowerment
- make the best of your limited resource without going for a full consulting engagement with a bi-weekly coaching programme.
Do you want to fix a specific customer experience issue, accelerate and drive value realisation?
- drive innovation and improvement sprints in less than 10, 30 or 90 days (Agile and Service Design)
- create and deploy your omnichannel innovation and improvement roadmap based on your customer needs and drivers
- measure the impact through an effective KPI steering mechanism
- identify your organisation's level of customer experience maturity and how to embed the capabilities that are required to continuously deliver that differentiating edge your customers expect